11/24/2016

Christmas Gnomes, Elves and Angels

So, I have been trawling antique shops, thrift shops and my basement for - primarily Danish - vintage Christmas gnomes, elves and angels to put up for sale on my Etsy shop. It's amazing how many cute and wonderful old Christmas figures are available still - and at affordable prices.

The first three images show an angel and gnomes that are from the 1990s, so not that old. But I like them so much that I just had to show them. The plastic angels and two little elves/gnomes are from the 1960s.

Funnily enough I bought all these little Christmas "people" with re-selling in mind, but the more I look at them the more I don't mind them staying for good right where they are :)

Finally, I had great fun posing them in my garden :)

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD



No comments:

Post a Comment